Sunday, March 10, 2013

Life.

Hey, All!

Soooo much has happened since my last post (last year). I really need to start keeping up with this bad boy! Life just keeps getting better and better.

Last summer, The Engineer and I moved into a beautiful apartment in the North Hills.

                                                               Look! TWO couches!



Check out my counter space!!! ..Just a slight upgrade from our one bedroom, closet-sized apartment. Lol



We have been in love with living in the new location. We moved to be closer to The Engineer's job. He is a busy little bee these days. Work has changed for me as well. The very SAME weekend that we moved, I started a new job working a large breast cancer center. Definitely a different career move for me, as I have never worked in oncology. It is actually a wonderful field, and I love it. The patients are awesome. 

So, a little more about life!

The Engineer and I have had one HUGE change in our lives that came around Christmas....

WE'RE ENGAGED!! 


 Bling bling check out my ring! ;) 


2012 was nothing short of the best year of my life.

I am looking forward to sharing everything that will be happening in 2013, as I have a lot of plans. I intend on turning this blog into a bit of a "healthy living" blog. The Engineer and I have been starting to learn more about living healthfully. I am hoping that by sharing my meals I am creating and work outs I have been doing, it will give me a sense of accountability and maybe some motivation for those reading.
Please always feel free to share your healthy recipes/favorite work outs on here! They will be welcomed and attempted!

Here's to the start of something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment