Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Not just any Tuesday..

Today is a special day...

Want to know why??

On this day, 6 months ago, a VERY special person made his way into this world...



HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY, MASON!!

You know those moments that make you realize how time just flies by? Well, this is one. I can't seem to wrap my brain around the fact that lil man is 6 months old already. No doubt, an absolute blessing to our family. He is the best!

On to Tuesday..

Breakfast

This morning I had a quick, but very filling breakfast.. A favorite of mine!


Cookie Dough Cereal

I just LOVE it! So filling, has awesome staying power, and the best part..? It tastes like oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Say what?!?!

Here is how I prepare it..

1/2 Cup Old Fashioned or Instant Oats
1 TBS Mini Chocolate Chips (I use gluten, soy, dairy, and wheat free)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 Packet Stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
1 Cup Almond Milk (Or whatever milk you prefer)

The directions are way easy..Mix and Eat! :) 

I ate half of a grapefruit on the side, just to round things out. Lol

After a few hours of work, my stomach was talking up a storm. I decided to go heat up my soup and just eat it at my desk (trying to make up for lost time from my hour of extra sleep yesterday). 

Well... That's when things went terribly wrong...


Yes, that would be my soup everywhere except my mouth. Fail. :( 
Obviously, my multitasking skills leave something to be desired...

I managed to finish the 1/4 cup that was left in the bowl and then snacked on a 100 calorie bag of popcorn. 

Workout

I had BIG plans on going to a local gym tonight and take their water aerobics class. I found a new love for water aerobics. SO fun and a really good workout! I was so surprised! It's great if you are looking for something to do without the added stress on your joints.  My plans changed when I called the gym and they told me they do not have 1 day passes and I must sign up for a membership to come.. Umm..No. The gym I originally tried DOES give one day passes and even gives a discount to staff of the company I work for.. AWESOME! I will be signing up later this week!

Until then.. I turned on the tv and found a great walking Video On Demand which turned out to be a lot more challenging than I had anticipated! 

EWWWW!

WHO KNEW??

With exercise and cleaning my house out of the way, it is time for a hot shower and dinner!

Night! It's one day closer to Friday! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment